Thursday 19 September 2013

Steam!!!!!!!!!!!! - careful - its hot!


Letting off steam!


despite being proactive and telling the teachers and all the staff about Lucas' problems with timekeeping and his lack of realisation that he needs to be in school at 8:55am - and explaining this to the teachers and thinking I had their understanding of this particular ASD trait - and making a point of really making the effort - new term etc - and verbally speaking with teachers each morning - I have just received a personally addressed "late attendance" letter - so I went back and saw the receptionist and gave her a piece of my mind. Her reply? Oh we have to follow protocol...... — feeling angry.
Like ·  ·  · Promote · 22 minutes ago · 
  • Louise Its ok - because NOW I will be a Mummy Monster every morning - and they will get Lucas-Monster delivered at their door at 8:50 precisely - instead of nice relaxed calm Lucas at 8:56 - then they can discuss "protocol" with me
  • Louise just for the record - Lucas has an ASD behaviour change trait every day at 8:35 - he has had this trait every day for the last 5 years... - You can set your watch by it - the next one will be 8:35 tomorrow morning! - it is due to going to school - can't wait for tomorrow morning!
  • Louise - apologies - this rant "should" be in my blog - but the steam escaped here - before I could get there....

No comments:

Post a Comment