Sunday 24 June 2012

Positive Thoughts

I am a firm believer that when one door closes another window opens - even if sometimes it takes a while for the window to open.

I also think you should take opportunities whenever possible.

I am more of a Just Do It - and see what happens than a "What If...person"   Sometimes this has had great results - others.... hmmm well, life would be boring if everyone was always sensible.  Right?

I am writing this article on Positivity - yet actually the (invisible) negative bird on my shoulder is making lots of noise.   Maybe if I keep typing he will be quiet.

Positive Aims for 2012

See all my long distance friends again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How has this aim progressed?    We managed to reach Switzerland and Germany! (in France) (long distance friends...) and would love to reach Argentina and Hawaii! (via LA!) - it is June... we still have time for this target.

(disclaimer.... the above statement means we actually met some of our Swiss and German friends in France after a long spell not seeing them - we hope to repeat the exercise and see more Long Distance Friends soon too).

Best wishes to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment