Monday 24 September 2012

Lucas got a Priviledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Blogland!

Today is Monday and after a rollercoaster couple of weeks of stressful posts - I have some good school news to report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last Friday.....

LUCAS GOT A PRIVILEDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was so proud of himself.

After seeing him so upset last week, we set our own private goals with him - he was told that if he did NOT get another Consequence by Friday - he would earn a small surprise.   He came running out of the School Grounds last Friday shouting "I got a Priviledge!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he was so happy.  - That was a big surprise.

We upgraded the Reward System :-)  - Auntie Mandy took him to see Ice Age 4! - and (Lucas reported) it was Brilliant!

Marcus wanted to go to a Football Match in Kent on Saturday - and it was a beautifully sunny day! - so we all bundled into the car, and while Marcus watched his men kick a ball about - Lucas and I climbed all over the Navy Ships at The Historic Dockyard, Chatham!   -   this is an amazing place for ASD Children.   Parents and Carers go free - and one ticket lasts a whole year! - this was Lucas' 3rd trip - the last time he took his Daddy down into the Submarine.....   ON Saturday! - it was my turn...

I don't do small spaces.    Many many years ago - I  was lucky enough to have a chance to go into one of the Pyramids in Giza (YES, THOSE Pyramids) but had a panic attack on the way down - and had to clamber back through the people to get out.....   My sister still teases me about that - (she wishes she was STILL down there...)

I had visions of The Pyramids Attack Returning.   But it was ok! - literally jumping through "hoops" between sections, in the Submarine  it was a bit like how I would imagine the Tardis.   Lucas had a great time - questioning the Tour Guide...... haha......    I did slyly show the Tour Guide Lucas' "Card" - his response was adorable.   He said ... to be honest I think I guessed straight away with him, but thank you for telling me - and then he proceeded to discuss "guages and dials and pressure" all REALLY thrilling stuff... with Lucas... they both seemed to be having a great time!

So! dear Blogland - we  had a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Did You?

Love from us all xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment