Friday 15 February 2013

feelings 2.0

Hello Blogland

I'm back....  Mood is still "ask me again next week" - but strangely I do feel a bit more positive - I have taken action on a few things, and seem to heading towards the right track.

To the people that contacted me last week.   Thank you - thank you.

I did NOT go to the Angels meeting (bad me!) but I did have a chat with Lucas' Tennis Teacher - as he had a massive "Fright Fight Flight" attack - we have compared notes and have an action plan.   A positive step - It was just a Group Reaction, it was to be expected - this was the first one.

He has a 1-1 lesson on Tuesday - and there will be photographs :-)

I booked an appointment to have a chat with Lucas' Teacher - and as at this morning I was still awaiting the appointment time.   Lucas was 1 minute late this morning, so I thought - best take him to the Office and sign him in, then we were met at the Office Door by the Headmistress.   She very sweetly took Lucas in and said - He's not late! - I will make sure he's registered on time - in you go Lucas! - then she turned to me and said you wanted a meeting with Lucas' Teacher?   Step into my Office.....

Panic Panic Panic..... completely unprepared! - what do I say - braincell - quick!!! what did I want to say???? - I remembered!!!! - it is amazing what you can remember in 2 seconds.

I just said - Maybe I am over-reacting, but Lucas really isn't happy at the moment and I need to cover all areas for my piece of mind.   She said - Not to Worry! I did the right thing (etc etc etc) and that she was unaware of any problems, but would be talking to his teacher.   I explained that molehills can be mountains and I'd rather tackle the smallest of molehills - she was great.

She then said - OK have a great Half-term - and come and see me at the end of the first week!

I have been ordered!

SO! - I have "done my bit" - now can someone look after me instead?

Action plan.... Go to Angels.....  OK scratch that - its Half-term.

New Action Plan - have a fun-filled action-packed Half-Term Break with Lucas -

(send him to Auntie Mandy's :-) !!!!)

Lucas finished the week on a very positive note

He had a priviledge on Monday - and he managed to keep it all week until Friday

He had "Friday golden time" at school - a reward for Priviledge Holders.
He also had "Laptop Time!" - his own personal reward from his Teacher for being on time for school every day this week!

He also earned an Eiffel Tower from Auntie Mandy for trying hard for the past 3 weeks (15 stepping Stones earned).

(Ravensburger 3D Puzzle - purchased at 7.35pm - Box opened at 8pm Tower built by 21.27pm)

Tomorrow it will have pride of place on his Trainset Table - where he has a Big Ben Model - and a Eurostar train.......   - maybe if he is REALLY good - he may go on the real thing this year some day.


No comments:

Post a Comment