Tuesday 12 February 2013

Feelings - a bit deep and meaningful

Hello Blogland

How are you?

Its Pancake Day - and I've done the matriachal thing and cooked up lots of pancakes today - I also managed to drop a pint of milk and watch the bottle smash into lots of pieces along with the river of flowing milk pouring out too - Now that was fun.   As at the time of typing I "think"   every single shard has been recovered - note to all - Nope - I'm not crying..... :-) - its only spilt milk :-)

I also discovered that Asda Chocolate and Caramel Sandwich Spread makes the best Pancake sauce when melted in the Microwave for a minute.  

Ok.... So... how's my mood today?     Hmmm its "definitely in call me next week and I'll get back to you...."

When I started all this (forced) ASD Aspergers Training there was a phrase that kept recurring.   Fellow parents quoting their feelings as ".... everyone is going to Paris.... we are planning to go to Paris - but instead - we discover we have arrived in Amsterdam......"   I think I am slowly realising what this means... Oh well - better late than never.

I definitely feel split away from all my friends.   The lonlieness is a killer.   All my friends have "moved on" yet I feel I am stuck in a ditch at a road block.   The Policeman at the road block is very nice, but not exactly very helpful.

A friend last night actually said - We are off to Paris in May are you coming too?   I politely said - No, sadly we are not... - I didn't have the energy to go into detail. - It's much easier to just smile sweetly and carry on.

Lucas is struggling at his new school.   He does not like it.   He got a priviledge yesterday, but was borderline meltdown all evening.

Tomorrow is Wednesday - I will try and get to the Angels Meeting tomorrow - it may help.

..... going to raid the Chocolate Sauce..... (if there's any left......)

Best wishes to all


Love


Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment