Sunday 15 December 2013

Arthur Episode - George and the Missing Puzzle Piece

Lucas loves watching Arthur.

I knew there was an Aspergers Episode, but hadn't actually seen it properly, I have been recording them, hoping to catch the episode - Gotta Love YouView!

Today was the day my fishing task was a success.

Lucas and I sat down to watch it together.  I tried to tell him to turn his laptop off - but hey - he can multi-task.

We watched it.   He paid attention - especially to the trains!

It has hit all the facts right on the head - for an 8 year old! and was an excellent episode.

I asked Lucas questions at the end - and am now locked in this room - having an emotional moment.

Lucas is so like Carl!

George and the Missing Puzzle Piece

Now I had the title I found it on Youtube easily - typical :) - so here it is for others to see.

Recommended

OK now back to sorting out the toys....

No comments:

Post a Comment