Monday 2 July 2012

Attack of the Depression Gremlin!!!

Attack of the Depression Gremlin!!!!!!

Last night - about 9pm (Sunday) - I got attacked by the Depression Gremlin.   I think he may have been influenced by Harry Potter as it felt like I had an Invisibility Cloak wrapped round me so tightly I could not breathe!

He crept up behind me and got me by stealth.

He has sapped all my energy from me and filled my head with negative thoughts.  Its not nice - and (as at the time of typing he is still in control).

This morning I wiped my Facebook account, and then my Twitter account - both with tears freely falling, it is hard to explain, but this happened.   I also cut my friend off on Skype - how rude of me! - but I think she will understand.   I could not face anything, and proceeded to wipe clean everything online.  

Its quite a surreal experience, "clensing?" "spiritual?" anyway it was an experience - and this, my dear Blog is is what I did today.

I also had a Parent Support Meeting - which I decided not to go to.   I could not face it.   There was no point! - The Depression Gremlin was in control of me, so I cancelled the meeting, by text.   I felt unwell; mentally unwell.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear... I have just read back my post above and then did a "fun search" on the signs of Depressions - what to look out for.... I promise I did this after writing this piece - and I have subconciousl written about 6 different signs of depression... - its ok people I am aware of these signs... this blog is helping... - love and best wishes to all.... xxxx Louise -

    I'm going for coffee with a friend tomorrow - to put the world to rights...

    ReplyDelete