Wednesday 4 July 2012

I went to the new group today.   This is the Group my doctor wanted me to join a year ago but I was too afraid to walk into the group on my own.

My friend from "The Course" said - "We will go together!!! United we Stand!" - so I said - Ok, we will.

I forgot today was Wednesday.   I forgot completely.

I did the school run! - we were late! - but I managed to sneak Lucas through the door as it was still open.   One teacher was really nice and we had a chat about Eczema - and the other Jobsworth Teacher came along and gave me a lecture.... (Teacher 1 kept catching my eye - saying "don't worry... its ok.... smile... behind Teacher 2's back - so this was quite amuzing).

It was a spur of the moment decision.

Then I saw my Coffee Buddy and we arranged our Coffee Afternoon to put the world to rights.... the one we cancelled yesterday...

I was just confirming - when from the Other Side of the Road - a voice showed "YOU OK FOR TODAY?????" - it was my Group friend....   That Rock and Hard place really pops up at an awkward time...   Luckily, very very luckily, Coffee Buddy said - Yes! she is! she will be there! - (who's side are you on? I am just about to stich you up again!!!) - She said - Coffee THURSDAY....

SO... long story even longer - can you tell I ramble-type alot?

I went to the Scary Group with my Course Friend.

WE GOT THROUGH THE DOORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it turned out My Course Friend knew a few people there.

OK.... Louise's assessment of the Group.

It is a very useful Group.
It is well run and very well organised.
The Group People know seem to know what they are talking about 
People in the Group have been going for over 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!
Some People in the Group made me feel very humble 


Note to self - stop it - you have every right to be in that Group - Your Doctor and Various Other People have been forcing you to go there.   Get OUT of De Nile! - that's a river in Egypt.   Go back next week and milk the Group for information and use it.


End of note to self.

It is Week 5 of - The Course - tomorrow.

End of Ramble-typing


No comments:

Post a Comment