Sunday 1 July 2012

This weekend

Lucas has spent most of this weekend in LucasLand - but again, he has been happy.   What do I do?  I am caught between a rock and a hard place - if I drag him outside to "do something" to entertain him - he may get stroppy and cause a meltdown.

On the plus side - I saved a fortune! - I "could" have taken him to a Farm - but he just didn't want to go.  So we had a quiet weekend.

Lucas has been so HAPPY!

He did go to Sunday School this morning - we made sure of this - and he had a lovely time.   They all really make him welcome there.   I helped Gyzelle with making Coffee and Tea for the Congregation afterwards.

Lucas rejected all my offerings for dinner today - so I decided.... PIZZA!

Dominos Pizza have a good deal on at the moment.

I KNOW I don't score any points for Excellent Parenting for this weekend,    This weekend my motto - was "anything for a quiet life.." and it seems to have worked.

Raspberry Cane Count!

This week I have collected 4 bowls of Raspberries from my "Organically Wild canes" - I checked the price of Raspberries in Sainsburys - and to my horror - they are on "special offer"   £4 reducted to £2 for 225g!

SO - I have "saved" either £16 or £8 already on my Raspberries this week - and the canes are overflowing with berries.

Raspberry Sauce, Raspberry Muffins, Raspberry Jam - here we come...

No comments:

Post a Comment